November is two days gone. I thought it would be fun to give a list of things I’m thankful for.
- The friendships. This year has been full of amazing friendships. Shanice, Cassidy, Connor, Joann and Tracy are to name a few. Also, many of my coworkers have been amazing to me too. Melissa, Kelle, kelly, Jaci and Brenda are some great people. I’m so thankful for every one of you. ANGELA CHU, YOU DA BEST.
- My family. This year has been really tough for us. As my brother and I grow older our family as a whole, don’t see eye to eye, but through it all, our love remains stronger than ever. I”m so thankful for the parents I have. Y’all have never failed me.
- David’s family. Every single one person has a huge place in my heart. They know me, accept me and push me to be an amazing person. I’m forever thankful for that. Moms #2, thank you. I love you so much.
- Coaching. Alamo Volleyball Association. I would like to thank Mike Carter and Phil for always accepting my forgetful, sometimes annoying ways. Stacy and Kyndall, I love you both so much. Coaching has been such a blessing for me. I’ve met some amazing people and made great relationships. Briana, Corina, Mckenzi, both Gabi’s, thank you.
- Our group chat. Anamaria, Jorge and David continuously blow up my phone with sarcastic remarks, outrageous slang, really great laughs and such great friendships.
- Facebook. As I moved away from college, my family did too. I’m hardly ever in the valley but I try my best to go as much as possible. Facebook has been so great to me because It’s given me the opportunity to reconnect with old friends. Thank you for everyone who has reached out to me, I’m so so thankful for you. Claudia, stay strong.
- David. This man finally turns 21 on Monday! We will both officially be adults! I just wanted to say thank you. You have stuck by my side through thick and thin. You put up with my moody ways, my reality TV, my love for my phone and how I’m sometimes sad for no reason. Thank you. I’m so thankful I have someone like you. I will forever love you.